We’re here to help
Network Relations supports our providers by offering expert knowledge of our health plan and payer contracts, including requirements, policies, and processes.
Our goal is to be a reliable resource to help you run your practice as smoothly as possible. Specifically, we:
- Disseminate timely and accurate health plan information such as referral and authorization requirements.
- Provide billing and coding updates once notified by payers.
- Act as liaison to the health plans and payers to resolve issues affecting your business operations.
- Host educational sessions where we provide and exchange information regarding managed care plans, policies, billing guidelines, and claims submission information.
- Monitor and distribute information on health care legislation and its effect on your practice operations.
- Coordinate information and enrollment for participation in risk and non-risk managed care contracts.
- Facilitate difficult claims processing and payment issues for BILHPN-contracted health plans or payers.
If you have any questions or are experiencing an issue with one of our contracted health plans or payers, please contact [email protected].
We are very focused on meeting your needs for insurer information so that you may manage your practice as smoothly as possible.