Data-driven health care
We host a population health Data Warehouse via Arcadia Analytics that provides data aggregation and analytics that validates, normalizes, and integrates data from multiple sources (EHR encounter information, laboratory and radiology data, along with claims received from various payers). These analytics are combined with medical economics reports to deliver data to help providers identify and reach out to high-risk patients for complex care management as well as rising risk and low-risk patients for disease management, prevention, and wellness. Arcadia also offers a powerful platform for Care Management that was co-developed with the Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network.
- Quality Improvement – Improve on 200+ quality measures within intuitive dashboards
- Patient Management – Identify patients for outreach and close care gaps
- Care Management – Manage patient cohorts, record case management notes, and coordinate outreach
- Risk and HCC Adjustment – Use EHR data to improve risk adjustment
- Cost Utilization – Visually explore cost trends and drill down to specific events
- Patient Outreach – Connect with patients via text, email, and phone to close care gaps
- Contact Dashboards – Quick glance executive reporting against specific contract key performance indicators
Request access to Arcadia Analytics
To request access to Arcadia Analytics, please complete and email the Arcadia Analytics access form to [email protected].
Please note: User Access is deactivated automatically after 90 days of inactivity. If your access has been deactivated due to inactivity, please email [email protected] and request that your access be reactivated.
Questions and support for Arcadia
Have a question about Arcadia? Need support on how to use the system? Have a data discrepancy you’d like to have investigated? We have a team ready to help. Please email [email protected].
Use the following link to view details on eligibility, claims, and clinical data currently available in Arcadia.
Note: Information regarding clinical data is updated weekly, and information regarding payor data is updated monthly.